Gout #17 Foods and Dowsing



Cowboy wisdom from the www: “Always take a good look at what you’re about to eat. It’s not so important to know what it is, but it’s critical to know what it was.” Don't get confused about food by those who want to make money off you, you can't trust them. Dowse your food yourself for free (or in exchange for a little of life's energy), and know directly what foods will cure gout.

This is my intuition about dowsing, for I have read almost nothing about dowsing. I had a strange reluctance to read others and this thought would often spring up in my mind, “what good am I if I follow?” Plus, I love the process of discovery, and contemplating for myself. Because I don't read other people's material, I can understand why nobody would ever desire to read this, so in effect, it is a sort of private journal, a clarification and organization of my experience to date. Anyway, being able to dowse, particularly food quality for which it works really well, you can cure yourself of anything.

State of Mind for Dowsing
You just have to be present in the situation. The meditation feeling of awareness is the one that works for dowsing. In other words a state of no effort and awareness. However, dowsing is very tiring even though the mind is in a state of no effort (probably because the work is not being performed in the mind). Dowsing works very well after a couple of drinks (and in spite of drunkenness). There is no “woo-woo”, you are not being possessed or in a trance, but instead must have a feeling of normality.

Introduction to Dowsing
My first instruction in dowsing was by a water diviner when I was 10 years old. He was impressive. He used wires and thick pieces of grass to find water and had exact details on water quality, flow, and the depth of the water. These all turned out to be correct, as verified by the drilled well. When he was twisting thick pieces of grass round and around it was so violent that the grass would fray and eventually break – I could almost see the grass smoking and burning. He gave my brother and I a go on the wires, and I still remember his smile when he said warmly “you're got it!” I never followed up, but he gave me the most important gift, I felt it, I knew it worked! (Knowing is not the same as believing.)

Many years later, a friend dragged me along to a two evening class on dowsing that was advertised in the newspaper. The cost was $40. In the first class the instructor talked about how he used dowsing for health and finding things. He gave us all a pendulum, which was a small lead sinker on a piece of fishing wire, and asked us to find out what the responses were for 1) Yes, 2) No 3) YesButNo and 4) NoButYes. I liked the guy, he talked without organization and from the heart; however, my views were not commonly held. Only 9 of the 25 people returned to the second session, including my friend who had dragged me to the class in the first place. I talked to my friend and one other whom I ran into, and the reason they didn't return was because the instructor was not confident, and not professional. They were so offended they had to demonstrate their displeasure to the instructor by not showing up, and they had already paid! This world is astounding at times – put an honest man instead of a snake-oil salesman in front of a group of people these days, and the people will distrust him. It seems everyone has been conditioned to accept only the plastic people on the tv news, and the slick charlatan actors in movies, media, entertainment, and politics. It has definitely been my experience that people react more to bullshit than substance, and react particularly well towards false praise and shared sin. However, this was all the better for me, as the instructor wanted a volunteer (moi!) and dowsed my health for the class demonstration, telling me more useful information in 3 minutes than any medical doctor ever has (mentioned in gout #15 my experience with medical doctors).

In this second class, the instructor revealed his responses for 1) Yes, 2) No 3) YesButNo and 4) NoButYes, and I had exactly the same responses. I'm not going to say too much, as it occurs to me that other people could have different systems that are consistent and work fine. All that I'll say is that right hand spin = Yes, and left hand spin = No. I wonder if this is the reason why left is considered sinister/bad and right is considered good – the language reflects the dowsing currents of the universe! (Now that was a really pleasurable ah-ha moment when that revelation entered my brain.) But it was a confirmation that dowsing is real for when I asked “give me a Yes” and so on that I got the exact same motion as the instructor does.

Use a Numerical Scale
The great thing about dowsing is that the Yes and No, like computer programs, can be turned into continuous scales, by asking “on a scale from -10/worst to 10/best, does this food rate greater than a 2?” Then “greater than a 3 etc”. Most foods do not give a Yes or No, but a YesButNo as most food's benefits are in the 2/10-4/10 range. I have found that a Yes occurs when the food is at least 5/10, and a No occurs for negative values, e.g. manufactured cigarette  = –3/10.

Meaning of YesButNo versus NoButYes
The obvious thing about YesButNo and NoButYes is that you haven't got a clearcut Yes or No. YesButNo means I'm on the right path but I am overlooking something subtle. For example, "is alcohol the cause of gout?" gives YesButNo, while "is alcohol one of the main causes of gout?" gives a yes. NoButYes means there is some sort of error in the question, or there is an intentional deception. NoButYes can have an element of danger or a warning in it.

In my experience YesButNo occurs much much more commonly than a NoButYes. In particular, YesButNo will occur at the equality point of an “at least” or “at worst” question. For example, “Food better than a 3”, get Yes, “Food better than a 4” get a YesButNo, then ask “is this food a 4/10 (4 out of 10)?” you get a Yes. “It doesn't matter” responses are also YesButNo. For example, if an optimal dose is not sensitive to the quantity. When you ask a question that does not have a unique answer, and you should ask more specific question, but are on the right track you get a response of YesButNo – its like that game where you had to ask questions that only had a “Yes” or “No” answers you may have played as a child.

The dowsing is smarter than me, and will factor into account things which I'm not thinking about but are relevant from a purely logical point of view. This is why very general questions like “is this good for me?” have power because if I get a YesButNo, then might try the time dimension “is this good for me right now? Tomorrow? Once a week?

At other times combinations of responses point you in the right direction. For example, the question “is this doze too much?” gives Yes, and “doze is too little?” gives YesButNo baffled me for a while, how can these responses be consistent? But I know the dowsing is smarter than me, so I need to track down why these responses are occurring. So I asked about the individual components; there was too much water in my tonic, and an indifferent amount of the active ingredient. So the water was giving me the first response, and the active ingredient the second response. I would still recommend starting with very broad questions such as “good for my development” and then investigate YesButNo or apparent non-logical responses with more detailed questions. There is always a solution, but sometimes it takes me a while to imagine it.

For correct doses, dowsing will give a YesButNo to both “too much of a dose” and “too little of a dose”, which it is showing equality for both questions. Also, for foods, the doze could be a little more or a little less (or even a lot more or a lot less) and still be correct.

On the other hand, NoButYes questions seem to be more common when it comes to complex interactions like people (or me) rather than simple processes. When I ask if the Garden of Eden story is “greater than 30% true?” dowsing gives a Yes, and at 40% it gives a NoButYes, not the much more common response of YesButNo, and this indicates intentional deception. (Link to article about this). Truth is hard to come by and most articles don't do all that well on a Truth Scale and the vast majority are not even 50% true.

Dowsing Results are Specific to this Instant
A great strength of Dowsing is that it is specific to the current time period and conditions. Foods can logically give different responses one day to the next. My first use of dowsing was in deciding if I could eat leftovers that had faded from memory while being in the fridge, and I ate some quite “ripe leftovers” using dowsing that I would have normally thrown out. I've never been put wrong when dowsing foods right in front of me for it seems the stomach joins in. Link. I've trusted my life with my dowsing results. For example, I've eaten what I was told with great authority were poisonous nightshade/belladonna berries; I ate them because my dowsing said they were a 6/10 and were good for curing gout as a kicker, and the dowsing, not the people were correct (I think it is actually a species that is related to and looks like nightshade). Hey, courage (and faith) comes in many ways. That's me, I'm not telling you to jump in the lake or anything else. However, with eating, dowsing gets boring as most factors just aren't that important, and after a while I recognize what my stomach tells me directly. I prefer more abstract dowsing and the sky is no limit.

Don't Try to Remember Dowsed Results
Write everything down or tell someone who records it. You cannot require yourself to memorise the results of a dowsing response, for it will mess up the next question. When I am doing everything correctly, I cannot remember the responses anyway. If I dowse 3 questions I will not be able to remember any of the responses 1 minute later. If I review my results later, then I can commit the results to memory. You can prepare a list and go down it – I write down the response with my left hand and move on.

Finding Things
An image of the thing, or the name of the thing being searched can help, either in the mind or on paper.  I can use a map to find, say Chanterelle mushrooms, by going through places on the map. Or I can hold the pendulum over the map and feel where it wants to go. This saves a lot of time. It is not 100% correct for the mushrooms may grow there but may not be fruiting. But I can ask “are there any Chanterelle mushrooms growing there that I can access today?”. Being specific is a two edged sword for there may be other goodies growing at that spot.

Once I find the location and go there I could dowse for directions, but at the location I use my intuition directly and just start walking and this is much more fun than writing things down. Hey nothing is foolproof, and the universe does not agree with certainty – someone may have come by and harvested them. I am normally excited anyway, hoping for the flash of discovery. Plus, I need some exercise and the time spent outside in nature.

Dowsing greatly increases the odds of truth but abstract dowsing is not always correct, particularly if I get into the fantasies about what I will find. Once, I've even experienced one “reversal day” when everything was opposite, but I think that was a lesson, and that the dowsing actually just wanted me to get out of the house. I did discover something unrelated and unexpected that day, so the response may have been a ruse by the dowsing. There is a deeper wisdom in the dowsing in spite of myself.

Names on a List
A good list of things can save a lot of time in dowsing. For example, I have a friend who was taking about 60 supplements a day and he wanted to cut back. I didn't know what he was taking but I went through a supplement catalog and found 25 supplements he should take, 20 to avoid, and the rest were not needed. Although this was done remotely from a different part of the planet, the results startled me in their accuracy. Of the 25 supplements I dowsed for him to take he was taking all but 4, and these 4 he had not heard about. Of the 20 to avoid he was not taking any – my friend is highly intuitive and the observation that he knew what to take (but erred on the side of taking harmless things he didn't need) doesn't surprise me, this is the human condition.

The Future
Anything is possible, dowsing might predict the future, particularly if it is of vital importance. Most of the time the future is not as important as we think, and most people being greedy just want money, not knowledge of the future. I dowsed the horse races once, and I got 3 horses in 10 races that were “the best bets”. These were the only 3 horses that day that failed to finish the race. I got the message. I was tempted to lay (bet against) the horses on Betfair next time, but what if dowsing just gives me another lesson? “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back into your pocket”. Why mess with my dowsing that gives me the riches of nature and health? (Also, things didn't work out too well in Dune for those that predicted the future. The hero Paul Atreides and his sister murder millions in a galactic jihad, and Paul's son gets turned into a giant worm).

Other Applications
This guy dowses his fields and fertilizes them. Link. I've got to try this one day.

Theory
Everything has a vibration, and the human organism can sense these vibrations. But this sense doesn't make its way into thoughts, except in times of great consequence. For example while driving, “just around the bend is a fool on a bike in the middle of my side of the road” will be a “slow down! Be careful” in your head if you are lucky. Having a device like a pendulum is a neutral mechanism to get information from a sensing non-mental part of the body out to where the mind can perceive it. Dowsing is not magic, for the universe is not magic, it only appears to be magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment