Gout Food Recipe


Increase your pH! A whole 2 points on the pH scale.

Guaranteed or money back!

This channeled recipe is designed for me at this time, but it may work for others, so I thought I would share. I'm pretty lazy -- actually too lazy to use my psychic powers most of the time -- but I had motivation and once I started I found this was easy to cook.

It can either be for soup or stir-fry. For soup add 200-400 units of water according to preference, bring everything to a boil and then let simmer. For a stir-fry slightly cook the lamb first and then add the other ingredients.

1 unit here is the amount of hot pepper -- by volume (or by mind's-eye).

Ground lamb mince -- as much as you want, but 120 units recommended.
Green Cabbage -- 180 units
Green Bell Pepper -- 60 units

Butter -- 10 units

Fresh Coriander -- as much as you want, about 5 units
Fresh Thyme -- 1/4 unit

Fresh Sage (optional but around 3 units)
Fresh Hot Pepper (optional, 1 unit)

Spices
Hot Cayenne Pepper: 1 unit
Turmeric: 2-3 units
Coriander: 5 units
Caraway: 1 unit
Fennel Seed: 1-2 units (ground or not)
Sea Salt: 1/2 unit
Hemp flowers: 1 -2 units
-----------
The following can be added if wished: Brocolli, Brussel Sprouts, Spinach, Cauliflower, Olive Oil.

Do not use other cooking oils, parsley, bak choi, rosemary, marjoram, cumin, black pepper.

I made a soup and the whole thing turned radioactive yellow. The power of this food is so immense that it glows in the dark in "magic marker" yellow. It was as though the big bad turmeric had overpowered everything else, but actually it is difficult to taste the turmeric. I thought it was a bit flat and channeled again. 10-12 units of sea salt can be added before serving, and the channel said the problem was I had too much water in it.

Did it work? Definitely! I was surprised at how little filled me up, and I liked the taste. More importantly, my pH is now off the scale! While it is of assistance in solving Sudoku puzzles, it seems to be a winner for curing gout.

No comments:

Post a Comment