Gout #7, Meditation



It is so important to be able to gain control of one’s emotional machinery, to be able to wait with patience. This allows the personal scientific method operated by both the mind and the spirit to become employed. It really does stop fear, worry, doubt and life grows to become completely different than the previous cursed life of being enchanted and trapped in a continuous mind-loop.


I had such big plans for this article, that I wrote pages and pages. However, looking through this material, it is only a choir chorus for the un-hypnotized converts. We can talk about going to the gym all we want, but that is not going to make us stronger. I will recommend the one person that I know, almost surely, understands meditation and what it means: Roy Masters at www.fhu.com.

I downloaded the mediation/concentration exercise for free – the best things in life are free, at least, among generous hosts.  I didn’t use it for two years, but when I was ready, out it popped from its hiding place. I stuck at it, it was surprising in many ways. Still not trying to meditate constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment