Gout #15, My Experience with Doctors and Healers

My bias is that the person that cares most and knows most about your body is you. You have more than a special connection and communication with your own body. Communication from your body to you cannot be necessarily communicated in words to another. Delegation of health to another is not possible. Advice is welcome in all aspects of life, but the decisions must be your own. However, I resisted the mainstream medical treatments that provided relief from symptoms without healing and instead I used my gout to change my behaviors.

In the course of slowly poisoning myself with cigarettes, junk food, sodas, and copious amounts of alcohol to make everything palatable, a bevy of artificial toxins and heavy metals, which eventually manifested as severe gout, I went to many doctors. I have to say that apart from getting the blood test results which I used for my own self-diagnosis (for example, gout #4) there was nothing much that they did for me, except to parrot the same disinformation about foods that I now know to be incorrect. In effect, giving lists that would set me up to fail. This poor guy followed the recommended foods list and his gout got worse, until he stopped eating fruit, sugar/fructose.

Some doctors I never met were helpful. Dr Atkins was a doctor that helped me immensely with low carbohydrate eating and he was widely derided and abused by the medical profession at large (see gout #4). Dr Mercola is an internet doctor that has gotten the message out about fructose causing gout.

The doctors I went to see, of course, offered many pain killers, and I found Arcoxia to actually give temporary relief while getting in the way of any healing that might be occurring. They also nearly all offered me the solution of a lifetime treatment of allopurinol. I actually took allopurinol for a couple of months. I couldn't detect any effect from it, but I couldn't imagine taking it forever, like an addict, and spending all that money. It was about that time that I wondered about the benefits of uric acid, and I found an Indian doctor on youtube (who unfortunately I can't track down now) which made the point that it is an essential part of body chemistry. If suppressing uric acid creates cancers and other diseases then all the better for the sickcare industry.

Allopurinol is the goose that laid the golden egg. Many many drugs induce gout as a side effect (my theory is that uric acid is needed to detoxify the effects of these other drugs with harmful side effects). And the money is rolling in: one doctor told me that over a certain age 30% of all patients are taking allopurinol.

There were only two doctors who saw the sense in my efforts to control my eating and drinking. The first, was a somewhat timid man from Ireland who obviously knew himself that alcohol was quite a powerful demon. I was looking forward to seeing him again, but received a letter stating that he had a mental breakdown and would not be seeing patients for 6 months. Then I never heard about him again. I suppose he had the good heart of a healer and it tortured him to be involved in a fake healing profession (also similar to my experiences of work life).

The second was an alternative doctor who got heavy metal analysis from my hair and I found high cadmium and arsenic, symptomatic of the Malboro cigarettes I had smoked. He had some ideas about heavy metal chelation which I may revisit, if needed, and if finances allow.

However, my experience with alternative healers was entirely different. I have been to four different types, an old Chinese guy who listened to my heartbeat, a kinesiologist who performed "muscle testing" and two dowsers. Three told me the same thing: stop eating sugar and carbohydrates, and the last dowser had an impressive, almost magical technology. 

The old Chinese guy listened to my heartbeat for about 30 seconds. He couldn't speak English but had a child's picture book of foods -- he turned to the page of fruits and waved them off as being bad, but I could have an occasional lemon. He recommended some Chinese herbs for controlling blood sugar levels.

I was a test subject for a dowser in a class about dowsing, and his brief analysis of me was to avoid sugar and take alfa alfa sprouts for vitamin C. This advice was sound. I was in the class and can still dowse my food. I haven't had any success with predicting the future, but it certainly works with foods and is very useful for getting the correct dose, which is often much smaller than I would have expected.

The kinesiologist was more detailed than the other two. He again said layoff the sugar and carbohydrates, in particular grains, and he also discovered a general heavy metal poisoning, which was years before my hair analysis. All in all, an excellent experience.

My last experience was with a colour therapist
who had lengths of coloured strings that corresponded to diseases. He dowsed me against the coloured strings. He found a couple of diseases I didn't know I had and also, of course, the gout. He had a machine that transformed the colour into electrical current and it had a very strong effect on my gout, clearing it up and reducing pain. Pure magic, the best I had come across, and I will be investigating further. 

So the scorecard is medical profession – ½ out of 10. Alternative therapists 9/10. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

The performance of the medical profession is shameful. I feel sorry for them. They have the most extensive programming required for admission into their cult than anybody else, even soldiers. Doctors have to memorize huge amounts of information, and perform in many stressful exams. Their internship is classic cult programming, being sleep deprived and working long hours. They wear these white coats which is a powerful indication of being a programmed automaton with the illusion of power. They are tempted and seduced by the authority, by the status, and by the material wealth. No wonder there are so many alcoholics that are doctors, these are the ones with a working conscience that have to silence it.

No comments:

Post a Comment